I (HEART) Grocery Shopping & shopping in general now

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
I LOVE grocery shopping now and shopping in general--it's A MIRACLE!!!!

I used to HATE shopping with a passion for years ever since I started gaining weight. Clothes shopping was a major depressing fest/feat for/to me. I hated the walking involved and trying on stuff that either made me look like a crazy cow or a big fat horse--nothing fit right and everything looked awful on me...i would boast about NEVER trying on clothes I purchased, when the reality was trying on clothes left me looking and feeling like a ugly old pig/cow/horse...some kinda big ole animal other than human. no more, baby I LOVE trying on clothes now.

BUT on to why i'm posting. GROCERY SHOPPING. Even more than clothes shopping I completely hated grocery shopping with a passion mere words simply can not describe, not only because of all the walking involved, but I used to be so ashamed at how unhealthy and piggish my cart looked. Filled with soda pops, chips, candy, fattening frozen foods, junk foods, sugary empty drinks and mega fattening empty calories foods and all the stuffs that cellulite and big ugly guts and butts are made of. No more:noway: . I just came back from a couple of hours shopping trips at some organic markets and bought a boat load of stuff and my cart looked so fabulous. Literally Filled to the brim with fruits, veggies, healthy snacks like nuts, and every kind of DELICIOUS/NUTRITIOUS healthy yummy thing you can think of. I felt so GOOD about myself strolling/sashaying thru the stores with my shopping cart loaded with such wonderful things to EAT!

I've been shopping this way for months now, but it just hit me today I how much

I :heart: SHOPPING!

Replies

• poeticallydevine
    poeticallydevine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i find myself looking in everyone one else grocery cart now and thinking.. wow my grocery cart use to look like that. its fun shopping now knowing im more educated on better food choices.
  • cdubbz11
    cdubbz11 Posts: 17
    Options
    I love going food shopping now, too :) I like to wonder what other people are thinking about what's in my cart ; What the cashier thinks of the items they're scanning off of the belt. Something like "wow, great choices..so healthy!" perhaps? :D
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I was the same way! I love to get groceries now :-)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I love going food shopping now, too :) I like to wonder what other people are thinking about what's in my cart ; What the cashier thinks of the items they're scanning off of the belt. Something like "wow, great choices..so healthy!" perhaps? :D

ummmm hmmmm, me too!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!