hi everyone

Options
hi i am new to this i have started my weight loss over a mouth ago and i have already lost 28 pounds which i am really proud of. i didn't know this existed till today and i thought what a wonderful way to keep track with my progress so i joined. if you help support me ill will love to help and support you. well i have a ways to go till i get to my goal weight but im a fighter it will happen ;-)

Replies

• Dozrzz
    Dozrzz Posts: 245
    Options
    28 lbs is GREAT! I am only just getting started...again. haha I had lost a good bit of weight previously only to gain half of it back. Now I have about 70lbs to lose.

Can I ask what you have been doing to lose the weight so far?
  • misslovely5
    Options
    i have completely cut back on my carbs like bread and pasta, all the yummy stuff i do eat special k cereal in the morning with skin milk and one egg. i don't eat fruits after 6. i eat alot alot of veggies and i drink 80 oz of water a day and of course portion control and exercise and i dont eat late a night. cut back on my salt intake and sugar as well and no drinking but since my bday is coming up and im turning 21 my nutritiousness said i can celebrate but then of course i have to do damage control. no fried foods of course and that's just most of it. im sorry if its alot i like to help.
  • zilad
    zilad Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi... I'm news too.... I was trying this new diet... And just wasn't feeling well... I did lose six pounds in three days... But was literally starving... So I decided to do the healthy approach and just track my food. I recently lost 22 pounds... But I need about 20 more to go... I am a teacher and am always on mY during the day... I was going to the gym but honestly.... I hate the gym! So for me to go to the gym... Just won't work for me... Prefer to run around with my five year old instead! Now with the warmer weather I hope to be out and about... Can't wait to see how far we all go!
  • misslovely5
    Options
    it takes the first step to make change and we have all made that choice for a healthier leaving life we will prosper failure is not going to be an out come.:happy: