Hi All

Options
I am new here and just starting to really lose weight does anyone have any good tips.:smile:

Replies

• Mermaidskai
    Options
    Hi and welcome too! I am starting my third day here as welll! What I learned yesterday is to check BEFORE I eat something since I totally blew it yesterday by eating a burger from carls jr just to get home to find it had OVER 900 calories!!! OMG. needless to say I went over my goal! Ha ha. New day, new decisions! I wish us BOTH well! we CAN do this!
  • misslovely5
    Options
    i have completely cut back on my carbs like bread and pasta, all the yummy stuff i do eat special k cereal in the morning with skin milk and one egg. i don't eat fruits after 6. i eat alot alot of veggies and i drink 80 oz of water a day and of course portion control and exercise and i dont eat late a night. cut back on my salt intake and sugar as well and no drinking but since my bday is coming up and im turning 21 my nutritiousness said i can celebrate but then of course i have to do damage control. no fried foods of course and that's just most of it. im sorry if its alot i like to help.

i just posted this on my post but i thought copying and pasting it and letting you know could help i wish you luck
  • chestnut12
    chestnut12 Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome! I joined 3 days ago. My first day I did really good. Went to hot yoga and jogged a little so I was a little below calories at the end of the day. The next day I had a moment of weakness and had 2 safeway cookies which I didn't realise added up to just over 600 calories total so I was over my count for that day. I recommend drinking lots of water and never let yourself get too hungry or else your cravings will come out in full force! Best of luck!!