Looking for friends!

Options
deedaltz
deedaltz Posts: 28 Member
Hi everyone, My name is Deena and i am relatively new to MFP and only have a few friends on here so far. I have found that its really encouraging to have support from people in similar situations and would love to meet some new people here!

Replies

• Fgtoad
    Fgtoad Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Deena. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have. Feel freeto add me if you like.
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Fairly new to this site too! Would love to be your friend...feel free to add me! Good luck on this journey to better health!
  • prettycollie
    prettycollie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Nikki I've been here a little over a year off and on but now I'm going to keep at it! I'm super friendly and I'd love to support anyone who needs it so HMU :smile:
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too
  • Dietz27
    Dietz27 Posts: 107
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!!
  • SuCcERBuNcH
    SuCcERBuNcH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hay deen welcome to MFP
    feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Vick1225
    Vick1225 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello my fellow MFP!!
    my name is vickie, and today is my first official week of using MFP for a consecutive week :)
    I'd love to meet new people so we can lose weight together :)
  • mvkieff
    mvkieff Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too and don't have many friends feel free to add me and good luck to you!
  • Coffeegirl101
    Options
    Pretty new myslef and always looking for friends here so feel free to drop me a line as well :bigsmile:

22055217.png
  • dfair1967
    dfair1967 Posts: 91
    Options
    Welcome to Mfp. If you like you can also add me.
  • alygover
    alygover Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me!
  • LadyBug56711
    Options
    Hi Deena, I am also looking for friends to share my good and bad days with so I in this with you :smile: