Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends!

deedaltz
deedaltz Posts: 28 Member
Hi everyone, My name is Deena and i am relatively new to MFP and only have a few friends on here so far. I have found that its really encouraging to have support from people in similar situations and would love to meet some new people here!

Replies

• Fgtoad
    Fgtoad Posts: 11
    Hi Deena. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have. Feel freeto add me if you like.
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Fairly new to this site too! Would love to be your friend...feel free to add me! Good luck on this journey to better health!
  • prettycollie
    prettycollie Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! My name is Nikki I've been here a little over a year off and on but now I'm going to keep at it! I'm super friendly and I'd love to support anyone who needs it so HMU :smile:
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    feel free to add me too
  • Dietz27
    Dietz27 Posts: 107
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!!
  • SuCcERBuNcH
    SuCcERBuNcH Posts: 68 Member
    hay deen welcome to MFP
    feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Vick1225
    Vick1225 Posts: 4
    Hello my fellow MFP!!
    my name is vickie, and today is my first official week of using MFP for a consecutive week :)
    I'd love to meet new people so we can lose weight together :)
  • mvkieff
    mvkieff Posts: 1
    Hi! I'm new too and don't have many friends feel free to add me and good luck to you!
  • Pretty new myslef and always looking for friends here so feel free to drop me a line as well :bigsmile:

22055217.png
  • dfair1967
    dfair1967 Posts: 91
    Welcome to Mfp. If you like you can also add me.
  • alygover
    alygover Posts: 68 Member
    You are welcome to add me!
  • Hi Deena, I am also looking for friends to share my good and bad days with so I in this with you :smile: