JUST CANT WIN...

haa at 140 - think I neeed to lose at least 20 pounds!
find old pictures of me at 130 and Im like damnn I had it goin on.. but when I was at 130 I still thought I needed to lose weight..

Ha I can't winnn :/ Will I ever be happy with myself??

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    no and your freakin sexy
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    I don't see anything wrong with you and you look great!
  • thats the problem that was me when I was at 130.. and when I was there I didnt appreciate it still thought I needed to lose now im at 140 and wishing I could look that good again its just funny how I will never win haa
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Thats why they say you never realize what you got til its gone.
    We all gotta appreciate the beauty inside ourselves,

:flowerforyou:
  • Thats why they say you never realize what you got til its gone.
    We all gotta appreciate the beauty inside ourselves,

:flowerforyou:

True :) very true. haa if i ever get to 150 which I pray to god I dont i would pry look at me at 140 and be like wooow girll you got it going on lolll
  • kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    You sound exactly like me..i used to be 125-135 and i always thought i was 'fat'...ha was i delusional or what? Id give anything to be back at that weight again. 2 kids later and im struggling. I love this site tho this is the 1st time ive been consistent in yrs to lose weight and get healthy. Just stick to eating healthier and getting in at least a little exercise everyday and you'll be fine. You are very pretty and look fine to me...but i know it matters what you feel inside. I wish you the best of luck!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    I hear ya...I used to be 120lbs at 5'4" and thought I was fat :( Now I look at myself and I realize how NOT fat I used to be!

I'm sure you look fine at 140 but I know its all about our OWN perspective. Good luck on your weight loss journey and I hope you are happy with yourself soon!
  • Teapotdomescam
    Teapotdomescam Posts: 156 Member
    no and your freakin sexy

^^ He stole the words right out of my mouth ;)
    You look good!!