Normal BMI

Options
2»

Replies

• Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a story! You're an inspiration to many on here and i bet u had lots of up and downs but u've pushed through and look at you now! You look amazing and i bet u feel even more amazing :) What a journey!

Ps...I hope your fluid thing heals for u and that it's just a little mishap, what a woman :heart:
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Keep up the good work. Hope all the draining stuff goes better.

My mom is starting to try to get fit, she's been over weight most of her life now and I know she's going to have some serious lose skin when she gets their, poor thing. If she could shake apnea and pre-diabetes she would be super happy though, even if she winds up with Shar-pei levels of skin.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    fantastic! I just took a peek at your blog. You have done a great job with your weight loss and i wish you well on your recovery!
  • 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Especially for making me feel I can wear the bikini in public without shame. This is a whole new world for me!!!
  • iolano
    iolano Posts: 20
    Options
    You're amazing!
  • martyv73
    martyv73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i could just cry i'm so excited for you!! it is so weird i would come across your post because i'm 1/2 way to my goal and i've been researching the loose skin removal and it's very scary to me!!!!! i read your blog and i can so relate!! thank you so much for that. you are truly an inspiration and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    After going to your blog, I realized I had read your story before on here somewhere. You look amazing, and the changes you have made inspire me. "Congrats" or "Way to go!" just doesn't seem to adequately convey the accolade you deserve.
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Your story is extremely motivating, heartwarming, and honest. Congratulations on a healthier and happier you!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look fantastic. Thank you for sharing, and well done!

I hope it doesn't come across wrong when I say this, but having never reached that kind of size I couldn't picture the 'excess skin'. I know it's common, but I just couldn't imagine how it would all hang and what it would look like. So, thanks for being brave enough to show ALL of those pictures and to show me what that looks like - I've wondered for a while!
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    you look wonderful, well done.....enjoy showing off your success this summer :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!