Motivation during my aerobathon

Options
Hi everyone

I'm doing a 5hr aerobathon on sunday.

Have you got any tips/advice on how to stay motivated when im feeling tired?

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Music does it for me =).
  • topbombin
    topbombin Posts: 33
    Options
    bump
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Can I ask what an aerobathon is? Are you with other people doing something or like doing 5 hrs by yourself? Is it a personal thing or for a charity?

I trained for a half marathon one winter entirely on a treadmill. Not ideal, and super boring for the 2 hr long runs. I listened to an audiobook for all the long slow runs, and I would get so lost in the book that time would melt away. Maybe something like that if you're by yourself?
  • topbombin
    Options
    Can I ask what an aerobathon is? Are you with other people doing something or like doing 5 hrs by yourself? Is it a personal thing or for a charity?

I trained for a half marathon one winter entirely on a treadmill. Not ideal, and super boring for the 2 hr long runs. I listened to an audiobook for all the long slow runs, and I would get so lost in the book that time would melt away. Maybe something like that if you're by yourself?

Its 5hrs of high impact dance aerobics in aid of cancer reasearch. Im doing it with around 250 other people.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    How'd it go?
  • topbombin
    Options
    How'd it go?

It was amazing - I laughed so much, i didnt need motivation as it was just so amazing - i love it
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    boobsmotivator.jpg?