Hello Everyone, New Here

Options
majones_orl
majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
Hello I am Margaret, 59 turning 60 in a few months. Been trying on my own to lose the weight, but not getting there. I like the tracker with the food, can see where I may have a problem. Been working out at the YMCA, just need to make myself accountable with the tools on this site. Tracking my steps at work via Virgin Health Miles, gotta figure how to load them on the site. Saw them have a similiar tracker on the tools tab.

Bit nervous. Been having issues with hormones. Sweat, I know women don't sweat, we prespire, but i sweat. Tried all kinds of doc and gave up. Had hystoremy in 2005 so not menapause.

All encouragement and friendships are appreciate. Motivation is a plus too.

See you around the site
Margaret
Orlando, FL

Replies

• 43n5
    43n5 Posts: 3
    Options
    Have you had your thyroid tested. I have hypothyroid and I get cold and hot all the time. I t also could be your B12. Have your doctor check for both of these.
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello 43N5,
    Thanks for the response.

Thyroid was removed years ago, on med and checked every 3 months. So I don't think it is thyroid.

I have been taking b12, and really not seeing any difference. The hot, cold and sweating has become a way of life for me. I finally stopped going to doc trying to sold the issue because I was just wasting money on trying supplements and stuff.

Is the the WDW castle in the back ground? Definetly get your walking in there. BTW did good on exercise and foods today.

Margaret