College Students Looking for Friends?

Options
arserine
arserine Posts: 63 Member
Hi,
I'm new here and it'd be really great to get some friends who are trying to stay healthy and loose weight while in college. Let me know if you're looking for friends, especially if you have similar stats to me or want a workout buddy!
CW: 188
GW: 145 by next January for study abroad in Australia (bikinis ALL the time)
I'm aiming to workout 5 days a week for at least 25 minutes of serious cardio (HR> 160).

Replies

• austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a college student too, and our stats are pretty similar! I'm 5'10'' and currently 153lbs, but my highest weight was around 190. My goal weight is somewhere in the range of 145, or whatever's toned and healthy. Feel free to add me for support/motivation/friendship because I always love new friends!
  • choeh317
    choeh317 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in college too, looking for some people to help motivate me.
    That's awesome you're going to Australia. You can do this. It's nice to have a goal like that to keep in mind.
    I'm studying abroad in London and Germany this summer and trying to look good for the experience.
    Last Summer I weighed about 155, now I'm around 138 looking to hit 130 at some point.
    Definitely looking to feel good and healthy. Not all about the bikini for me, I just want to get in good shape and run more.
  • wackedoutpet13
    wackedoutpet13 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a college student too. I'll add you guys. Anyone other students should feel free to add me too! :)

I'm 5' 2"

Highest weight: ~160
    MFP start weight: 152
    Current weight: 138
    Goal: 125
  • Jenn264
    Jenn264 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm also a college student feel free to add me :) I'm down 33 lbs so far