running apps

Options
Becca21
Becca21 Posts: 361 Member
Hi
Im looking for a app for my android phone that will tell me when ive ran a set amount of miles.

Replies

• runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Im looking for a app for my android phone that will tell me when ive ran a set amount of miles.

You can do that with Endomondo. It tracks your speed, distance, any personal bests, and you can also set a 'goal' of an amount of time running, or a distance, and it will tell you when you're done.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hi

You can do that with Endomondo. It tracks your speed, distance, any personal bests, and you can also set a 'goal' of an amount of time running, or a distance, and it will tell you when you're done.

YES!!! I love Endomondo so very much. If you upgrade to Pro (which is only like 20 cents) you can customize your workouts, save your workouts, and it will even tell you what songs you ran faster to, etc. Endomondo is the BESTTTTT!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    MapMyRun.

It uploads to their site, it also gives you elevation and calories burnt etc. It's free.
  • Jacqui_Davies
    Jacqui_Davies Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Either Mapmyrun or try Asics they have an online goal tracker but also an accompanying App