question.. for women...

Options
when you are losing weight.. do your breasts get smaller??? im praying i go down at least one cup size LOL.. so i was wondering if they shrink lol

Replies

• MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    i do...i lost 50 pounds a couple of years ago (yes i gained it back) and i lost a full cup size and i lost my butt!!! i didn't want to lose either but thats the first place that goes for me.
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    uh-huh, they do! lol My hubs laughed and told me that I am not allowed to lose too much of the boobage! ;):flowerforyou:
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    They will shrink. I was squeezing myself into 44DDDs when I started and now I"m in a 40DD. Mine were magnificent before I started gaining weight, and I'm sure they will stay that way when I lose it all, but they will get relatively smaller.
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    LOL! my fiance doesnt want me to lose any boobage either.. but i hate them!! before i had kids i was a b cup. for me that was perfect! i loved them lol.. but now im a D.. =[ closer to a DD... and i want to be a C... so i was hoping they would go down =] so far.. no change in them =[ but i got 39 more lbs to go soooo heres hoping to losing the boobage!! lol
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    i do...i lost 50 pounds a couple of years ago (yes i gained it back) and i lost a full cup size and i lost my butt!!! i didn't want to lose either but thats the first place that goes for me.

I'm losing my butt too and i kind of don't like it, butt and boobs are the first to go for me too. Now if only I could lose the thighs as easily! :grumble:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    i was really lean about a year ago and my boobs were tiny... but on the plus side they were perky! lol now i've put on about 8 pounds and i'm not a huge fan my husband loves it! and yes my boobs came back!:laugh:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    That was the first thing my fiance' said after he had not seen me for a month. He looked at me and said my boobs were smaller. I said, no way. Well, I can see my cup size might have gone down. I really do not want to have to buy new bras. GRRR!!! I like mine just the way there are. :bigsmile:
  • Scubachick
    Options
    when you are losing weight.. do your breasts get smaller??? im praying i go down at least one cup size LOL.. so i was wondering if they shrink lol
    I think that depends on where you tend to put on weight. Personally, most of my excess weight goes on my *kitten* rather than my upper body. I have got to goal weight twice before and not lost any boobage (great term, thanks for bringing it into my vocab! ) I have also done a fair bit of nursing and not lost any boobage that way either. However, they have sort of melted a bit though :embarassed:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    i hear alot of ppl say that you lose in layers and from the top down, this seems to be ringing true for me so far.... you can see it in my face, my chest/upper torso...yes i believe they are shrinking....
    don't mind too much, i dont need a DD lol
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I think that depends on where you tend to put on weight. Personally, most of my excess weight goes on my *kitten* rather than my upper body. I have got to goal weight twice before and not lost any boobage (great term, thanks for bringing it into my vocab! ) I have also done a fair bit of nursing and not lost any boobage that way either. However, they have sort of melted a bit though :embarassed:
    I like that term "melted"! I was a DD and am now down to a C cup which I thought I'd be happy about but the weight loss seems to have created a more exaggerated melted affect. (Nasty!) I am seriously contemplating surgery.
  • Xannthippe
    Xannthippe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yeah, fat is fat whether in the boobage or the buttage. I was never really busty. I think I maxed at a 42 D. Now I'm about a 36 B. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    God ya.....i used to have pretty good guns for my frame......they have practically dissapeared!!From a D-to a B!!hahahaha(I can admit they really were only that big because i weighed so much!)..I remember the first time i actually realized it...i was wearing a strapless bra and looked down my shirt and saw this giant gaping hole where my boobs used to fill out to....:( hahaha...oh well....now i just but padded bras for the first time in my life......besides...i run.....the smaller ladies are much more condusive to running!!!
  • kokonutmama
    Options
    my bra size doesn't change much... not even when I was preggo. I guess it depends on your body type. (BTW, I've been "busty" since I was like 12)
  • jlefton1212
    jlefton1212 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    For those that are losing booty and aren't happy about it, try building muscle back there.
    Walking on an incline, doing lunges, or (my personal favorite) any kind of dance class where your leg raises behind you (an arabesque, attitude, lunging backward off of a step) will build up booty-muscle. :smile:
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yep. First place to go for me and the bad thing was that I was already a 32A!!
  • stacey76
    stacey76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I had lost 123 pounds a few years ago and went down a cup size and sadly, gained the weight back and some of my chest came back but not all of it. It's the first thing that goes on me.
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    Mine did when I lost 50 pounds before. Two cup sizes! Praying they shrink again this time!
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    well it sounds like the majority says they do go down.. when i got pregnant with my 1st i went from a B to a D.. to me.. thats Drastic! but with my second.. i didnt notice a change.. so hopefully i will have a nice change while losing the weight!! thanks for all the input ladies =]