Center for Medical Weight Loss (CMWL)

Options
Yes...I have seen a few posts on here about this program but, from what I could tell...it was just people that were asking if it works or whatnot. I don't want to know if it works as I have taken the step & am on the program. I wanted to make a thread so pepole that are on the program or have been on the program have a place that we can come for advice or to vent.

Replies

• kascntry
    kascntry Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm on phase 1 of the program. I did it for 2wks & when I met w/ my Dr, I asked if she felt it would be safe/effective/etc for me to continue what I am currently doing.

Why did I ask to continue on phase 1? I feel I am finally to the point of seeing food & having it not completly capture me. It used to be that I could go all day & not eat but, then on my way home...grab a sub w/ bag of chips (or can of pringles...neither of which being the small packs) & sit there to eat all on my own. The past 2 weeks on the 4 shakes & one snack...I feel totally full!

My fiancee & I have gone out a couple of times but, I watched what I ate & still lost 1.5lbs. We are going out today w/ some friends & if we go to Applebee's I know what I can get. If we don't go there....I'll just watch it.
  • Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for this program and have not yet gone to my first appointment. I am so nervous. I really have no idea what to expect. I would love it if you would give me some insider tips lol.