I need some friends!

Options
I don't have any friends on here for support and I would like some... :-) Can't find anyone I know because the usernames are weird or there isn't a picture. I try to get on here every day so I can keep up with my calories and protein. I am a gastric sleeve patient, so my calorie intake is very low. I'm not trying to starve myself, that is just really all I can eat at this point.

Replies

• glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    I have zero experience with your procedure and don't know how useful I'll be w/such a low food intake, but feel free to add me. I'm at least good for a laugh every now and then.
  • ianmcneill1967
    Options
    Hi Ashley I am Ian from Derby, UK. I am fairly new to this site but I think it is great - it has made me realise why I was gaining weight and now is helping me to lose it
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Pease friend me , i would like support and would like to give you my support and advice as well
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley,
    you (or anyone else) can add me if you like,
    I'm committed to this and would like some new friends here to make the journey better along the way.
    I'm Andy from Ireland (but i'm not Irish, I'm British)
  • AshleyNStanley
    Options
    Thanks everyone! A little about me... I am 5'7" and currently at 258 pounds. I had the gastric sleeve surgery done on 3/22/12 and my starting weight was 305! I am 27 years old and have two little girls that I need to be able to keep up with. I have always been a big girl, and haven't been average since high school and I still weighed 150. 150-160 is my goal weight and I am so anxious to get there! I love doing anything outdoors and playing with my girls. I live in Silsbee, Texas and have been married for 3 years. I love this site because it really helps me see what I eat and what all is really in it!!! I cannot eat much at a time since my stomach is so small, but I still have to try and make better food choices than I was previously. I hope to meet alot of great people on here so I can give and receive motivation!!!! :-)
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm always welcome to new weight loss buddies. Feel free to friend me. Good luck!
  • tinaslosingit
    tinaslosingit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, congrats on your progress so far! Please feel free to add me. :happy:
  • bandgsmom
    bandgsmom Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I am also looking for friends for support, ideas and encouragement. Please feel free to friend me as well.
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

Feel free to add me. Congrats on the weight loss.

becca
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am here ALL the time!
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ashley.

Kudos, On Your Weight Loss.

I'm Very Motivated and Comment Daily.....
    I'm Here With 106lbs Left To Go....(Will Be A While)

Feel Free To Add Me, I Would Love To Support You...