stuck and need help!

Options
Needing help!!!! I've lost over 30 lbs and now I'm stuck. I'm eating more calories so not just the 1200 and you guys can see my food if you're curious. I don't eat chips often but I realize they are on my thing the last couple days. I'm hitting a slump mentally. Not losing physically and no inches are going either. I would love some advice. I'm exercising 6 times a week and I'm strength training as well. What am I doing wrong? I don't want to stay stuck here :(

Replies

• im_2gd2btru
    im_2gd2btru Posts: 16
    Options
    I looked more at your exercise then I did your food. I would introduce more weights. When you do cardio you burn those calories while you are doing it, when you do strength training you are building muscle which can burn calories all night long. I'm not saying become a body builder or anything but start light and low reps and gradually build up from that. You are constantly having to retrain your body when you are exercising because it gets used to what you are doing and u end up in ruts. Hope this helps and works!
  • ErinI5787
    ErinI5787 Posts: 18
    Options
    It does help though I'm a little dumb. I think I need it written out for me lol How many reps should I do at a weight? Should I strength train for a certain amount of time daily? Should I do it before or after my cardio or circuit training? Just so desperate to lose.