What is your favorite tattoo on your body?

Options
tat2dmrsgrimm
tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
And why? My triquerta with the intertwined heart is my favorite. It is an infinity symbol. That is so special to me because my husband and I both have the same tattoo on our left forearm. We got them 5 years ago. We have been together almost 11 years and have two greats kids and a very good relationship. He has been with me through it all. Of course we have been with each other and been each other's weigh gain enabler. Now we are supporting each other in the next part of our journey, which is to lose weight and be healthier.

Replies

• TinaTurtlez
    TinaTurtlez Posts: 86
    Options
    I like your tat. :smile: I have only one SO FAR. Determined to get another one. I have one my left shoulder blade of a turtle. My husband designed it and that was my birthday present. I got it 3 years ago, and itching to get another! lol
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    tattoo.jpg]

I dont know but the look on his face is priceless.
  • RyLaneB
    RyLaneB Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have 5 and am scheduled for #6 next weekend. My favorite is my 3rd...It is a chain of alternating daisies and baby feet across the back of my neck. 3 tiny feet, 1 green, 1 blue, and 1 pink...symbolizing my baby girl, my little man, and our tiny angel we never got to meet...the daisies are multi colored, the colors each chosen by someone special. :heart:
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have 5 and am scheduled for #6 next weekend. My favorite is my 3rd...It is a chain of alternating daisies and baby feet across the back of my neck. 3 tiny feet, 1 green, 1 blue, and 1 pink...symbolizing my baby girl, my little man, and our tiny angel we never got to meet...the daisies are multi colored, the colors each chosen by someone special. :heart:

aww that is SO sweet. I have a purple rose on my left shoulderblade and I want to add a pink rosebud and a blue rosebud for my daughter and son and possibly their first initials under them.
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    theas-1.jpg

^ My favourite, also my first.
    I just love the placement and adore the design. It has no meaning.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I have the motto from my family crest, which dates back to the 1200's or something, maybe earlier, tattooed on my chest. It says Je Suis Prest. It means, I am ready. It's my favorite tattoo because, as early as I can remember, whenever people say, 'are you ready', I always say, "I was born ready". that was before I knew. So, It just fits in. And, it ties me to my very early Scottish roots.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I have the motto from my family crest, which dates back to the 1200's or something, maybe earlier, tattooed on my chest. It says Je Suis Prest. It means, I am ready. It's my favorite tattoo because, as early as I can remember, whenever people say, 'are you ready', I always say, "I was born ready". that was before I knew. So, It just fits in. And, it ties me to my very early Scottish roots.

* my husband is Scottish. where's your kilt?*
  • Dietz27
    Dietz27 Posts: 107
    Options
    I want to get one!!!! I have always wanted a bonzi tree, with mine and my wife's parents on the "box", my wife and I on the trunk and my boy's initials or names blended into the leafy part.
  • Brittonloves
    Options
    Everyone always assumes my favorite would be my back (which is covered and obviously pretty visible), but this one is on my left thigh making it a bit more private, and just by it's nature it's a lot more personal/special to me.

286816_10150333869301085_507606084_9581695_6698809_o.jpg

My niece calls me CAB for Crazy Aunt Britton, and she changed my life in such a huge way I just had to get that on me somewhere. The date across the top is her birth date, and "Always An Adventure" is an inside thing with the girl who basically rescued me in high-school, and it was done in her handwriting.
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    7749886_2456.jpg

This one. Just got it on Thursday and I love it :)
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My first....it says: "Serenity is not freedom from the storm but peace within the storm." I'm in OA so it is meaningful.

17103848.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My first is my favorite... the black cat on my belly. It's for my cat Fergus who died on Halloween 2010 and I got the tattoo the same day.
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I love the one on my thigh the best :)

687522_4713.jpg
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I only have two so far. My favorite one is my second one and it's on my hip. It says Chica Bug in script with a fairy at the end. Chica and Bug at the two nicknames my husband has been calling me since we met (even before we had started dating lol).
    I had been planning that tatto for a while but wasn't sure exactly how I wanted it. My brother-in-law cancelled his tattoo appt with our regular artist so he asked if I wanted the spot. I told him what I was thinking of getting and while I was driving there he drew it up. It was perfect!
    I've got plenty more planned, I just need the money to get them lol
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I only have 1 and I love it! This is the day after it was done so it's still red in this pic:
    tattoo-1.jpg
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    My favorite is the tattoo of my face, on my face.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

* my husband is Scottish. where's your kilt?*

Ha, ha.
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    I have a dandelion on my shoulder with the pieces you blow off going across my back mixed with birds that goes up my neck.
    I think it's beautiful :3
  • joeq722
    joeq722 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Philadelphia flyers logo on my left upper arm, right below shoulder.
    Had it done in maryland 2 years ago.
    Cost 40 bucks, the guy did such a good job I gave him a 50 dollar tip.
  • andi_everywhere
    andi_everywhere Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just posted this in another thread so had the pic handy! It's a line from an Eckhart Tolle book that I read a few years ago and it stuck with me. It's my constant reminder that I always have a choice, no matter the situation. Used to battle with really bad (self-inflicted) anxiety and one day I realized it didn't have to be that way anymore - I could CHOOSE peace.

2012-05-05_11-06-33_642.jpg