PC Gamers?

Options
Nyodra
Nyodra Posts: 40
Anyone else here a PC Gamer and looking for a buddy? I play a ton of online games and wouldn't mind having some like minded people to nerd out with.

Here are some of the multiplayer games I've been known to play:

Team Fortress 2
League of Legends
Guild Wars 2 (I pre-ordered!)
Minecraft
Left 4 Dead 2
Terreria
.. and more!

Drop me a line and lets connect. Couldn't hurt to have more people who are trying to get healthy while also having a nice dose of sitting on ones *kitten* and being lazy in front of the computer.

Thanks!

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked on League of Legends...waiting for my next game to load as i type this! But I'll be on EU West server..

Still dabble in WoW occasionally, although bored of it now tbh. I love Civ IV, and have really gotten into a board game which i play online, called Settlers of Catan. If you fancy trying it, if we get one more we can play it together :)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I used to until I started this, now I am just too tired lol...I played WoW and SWTOR but both kind of bored me.
  • sawyermark
    sawyermark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Dedicated Wow player here. Although since I started getting healthy I've cut back from 5 or 6 hours a night to 1 or 2.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    on free time I like to play "sim" war games. Company of heroes, the us army game and red orchestra 2.
  • Nyodra
    Options
    Yeah, I had my time in WoW, but those days are over. I just don't have the time/patience to raid with 13 year olds :(!

If any of you use steam, go ahead and add me. My username on there is: shockraven
  • AFluffyNyamma
    AFluffyNyamma Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I play stuff on Steam from Killing Floor to MTG to Dead Space to Bit Trip Runner. I'm barely home to make a dent in them tho :(

And obv Melty Blood. Other fighters like Last Blade 2 ... It's been so long

Add me on Steam too if you have it. My username is the same
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    hey :)

Pre-ordered GW2 also, beta was awesome, play LoL and Starcraft, DDO, STO, and SWTOR, and several other multiplayer games, also play a lot of single player games wouldnt mind chatting about.
  • Gestahl
    Gestahl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hehe, TF2 is the one I keep going back to... but I play an awful lot. Feel free to add me on Steam!
    Steam ID : Emp_Gestahl (username His Majesty)
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I just play Skyrim right now, but pre-ordered Guild Wars 2 :)
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    never played gears yet, but do WOW and SWTOR(not anymore). DIABLO III coming up.
  • AFluffyNyamma
    Options
    I just play Skyrim right now, but pre-ordered Guild Wars 2 :)

Mods!!! That's what makes Bethesda games good!! Haha.
  • nagle77
    nagle77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Guild Wars 2 needs to hurry up!!!
  • Nyodra
    Options
    Guild Wars 2 needs to hurry up!!!

Yes it does!
  • AFluffyNyamma
    Options
    GW2 character creation is amazing. Wish they didn't have a Char statue with the special edition of all things.
  • Tonya509
    Tonya509 Posts: 19
    Options
    Not so much anymore... I used to play WoW for years then it got boring. I tried SWTOR. I love gaming but find I am not as active when I get consumed in a game which is why I probably packed on the pounds!
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've just unsubbed from WoW again, I go through phases. At the moment I'm messing about in LOTRO, and Kingdoms of Amalur.
    I'm looking forward to Torchlight 2, and I'm curious about Guild Wars 2 as well.
    At the moment I'm trying to game a bit less and be a bit more active though, as hard as it is :tongue:
  • Martin_Kaine
    Options
    I got hooked on DDO for a bit. My wife got mad at me for spending so much time in it and the grind (having to play so much and repeat so many quest to get gear and level up) burned me out.

I just googled GW2. That looks pretty good. I may give that a try, but i can't get hooked on it like i have on some games in the past, unless of course i can get my wife to play too, but still, there is a lot that needs done around here and i can play games for hours if i don't watch myself.

..and yea, I love Bethesda. Fallout 3 and Oblivion (ESIV) are my two favorite games of all time. I was glad to read that GW2 will be solo-able, not that i don't enjoy a group, I do, but some guilds expect you to be on every day for hours and hours and I really can't do that again, at least not during growing season or unless i can get my wife to play too :)

...TLDR- I like games. I'll probably get GW2. If/when you do message me your player name and which server you are on (assuming GW2 will use more than one) and I'll play.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I met my wife playing WoW, though we've both cancelled our accounts recently, with the baby coming in around 7 weeks. We've both got Diablo 3 on pre-order, though; can't wait!
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Erm... does Neopets count? :embarassed:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ RIFT.

That is all :).