I'm not new...but I'm restarting

Options
So I started this a while ago, but after surgery and lots of other excuses that aren't really valid I gained enough weight where I was the heaviest I've ever been. I'm tired of excuses and I would like some for added encouragement and guilt if i'm not on. lol. Good luck with your own loss. :-)

Replies

• carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    hey there! Good luck to you, feel free to add me for that extra support :)
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    good luck. add me if you want too
  • cherra50
    cherra50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for offering support....I stopped using MyFitnessPal and let myself go but now have decided to re-start my program and count those calories! I appreciate any tips you might have
  • susan1225
    susan1225 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am just like you! Add me and maybe we can support each other!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Hey I restarted 3 weeks ago myself...after some family issues and excuses, you can add me if you want.
  • balogda1
    balogda1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good to see you are back on MFP, you can do it! Add me if you like.
  • healthy1215
    healthy1215 Posts: 54
    Options
    I did the very same thing and yesterday I am back where I was a year ago - when I see others posts about it being a year for them on MFP and now they are at their goal weight, I could just kick myself in the a**, BUT I am back on track now - 12 pounds off in the first 35 days....stick with it, you are so worth it!
  • christa96
    christa96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Add me if you'd like!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. The support is here if you need it you can add me if you like.