Hello All!

Options
I am finally taking my health in to consideration, I have a 2 year old daughter and Keeping up with her is crazy, walking from one side of the house to the other can cause shortness of breath, I do not want to let her down, so its time to start setting a good example, I am 6'5 and weigh 280, so I am not really heavy looking but, I am most definately very out of shape, but more importantly my diet was causing depression and lack of energy and motivation, time to change all of that!! Wish me luck, I started today officially!

Replies

• Frankieb208
    Options
    i want friends!!!
  • BGuerra1986
    BGuerra1986 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations on taking the step! I hope it goes great for you. I know what you mean about trying to keep up with the little one and can't. I have 3 childrens ages 2, 3, and 5 years. I most definitely can't keep up with them. I want to be with them for much longer. THAT'S why I took this step!
  • Frankieb208
    Options
    congrats on the 32lbs!
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    good luck to you both in this this step to get healthy. This is the right place to be. I've been on MFP for 240+ days. I couldn't have lose the 48 lbs without the friends I have that motivated me. Fill free to add me. And good luck.
  • pafoofnic
    pafoofnic Posts: 7
    Options
    If you'd like a weight loss friend just invite me. I'd be glad to go along. I am 6'4" and 250 trying to get down to 195. It's good to have someone watching your diet with you and there to notice when you are successful. It's also good to see how others are doing it. I'm game.
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi Frankieb208,

It's Fantastic you made the decision to change things and i wish you well.

If you (or anyone else) would like to add me your more than welcome.

I'm male, living in Ireland, 46 years old and have another 70 lb. to lose

Thanks

Andy
  • willy_j_b
    willy_j_b Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats. I wanna lose a bunch also. Add Me
  • Mogwai1985
    Mogwai1985 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello All! Anyone can feel free to add me. I log in everyday and I am always looking to lend a hand.