Let's Support Eachother

Options
Hi there - I'm Stephanie. 5'4, a little < 250 lbs, heaviest ever in my life! My goal is about 175...hopefully even less. I am newly married (2 years in June) and my husband and I love to travel and whatnot...so we are hoping to have kids in the next couple years but I NEED to get healthy first! He is super healthy and fit which makes it even harder. I am not "unhappy" but I am definitely unhealthy. So I need to do this for me and for my "family". I live in MA (south of Boston). Just started working out. I am a registered nurse, working as a nurse manager and I am going back to school in September for my masters. So when I am stressed I eat, when I am bored I eat, etc. I am going to change because I am so sick and tired of starting over. I want this!!

Replies

• sapphireblu64
    sapphireblu64 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey Steff, i just got on board with MFP 2wks on Monday. We can all use some help with this. You can send me a FR if you like.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Good for you! Congratulations on your recent nuptials! You sound like a really lovely person, I really hope you achieve your goals xxx Feel free to add me to your friends list :flowerforyou:
  • schwartz750
    Options
    Happy early Anniversay and congratulations on your commitment to healthy living. I too am new here am at 213 is. My heaviest has been 220 and I'm doing this to get healthier as well. I am married for 7 years now with three kids and I want to see them all when I am old and can't walk any more :-). I would be happy to support you.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I used to be a registered nurse before becoming disabled almost 4 yrs. ago. My husband is totally fit, but a little underweight, so he doesn't have to worry about what he eats. I have to watch every bite and exercise. I am 5'4" and am now down to 205. Feel free to add me. :smile: