Options
    Hi - you can add me too.
  • 2myhealth577
    Options
    ^ added thank you :D
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day and am quickly learning that having supportive friends is key!
  • finallyFIT_ForMe
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me.
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi there, happy to add more fitness-minded friends. Feel free to add me
  • alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey there :-) Add me if you would like another supportive friend... Im on here daily and track whether im good or bad lol :-)

Lynn x
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    we could all use some great supportive friends. feel free to add me as well :)
  • 2myhealth577
    Options
    Awesome - all have been added...Can't wait to be a supportive friend :)
    I have a few ideas stewing in my head and will post a status up as soon as I finish cooking some healthy tacos for tonight LOL!
    Hope you are all having a great day :)
  • etface
    etface Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Theresa, my name is Erica and you can feel free to add me. Walking is a great start. It was what I did to lose 50 pounds 6 years ago. However 6 years later, I gained 17 back and I refuse to hit the 20 mark. It would be great to have you as a friend. I hope I am not making a mistake by advertising a particular product but Leslie Sansone has great dvds to use when the weather is too nasty to walk outside. They range from a 15 minute mile to 5 miles in an hour. They are great and I've dusted them off to use again.

By the way I am a 47 year old Mom of two boys, 17 and 13, who refuses to look like the oldest Mom :)
  • mebepiglet
    mebepiglet Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi have added you

I too am in same boat regained most of my lost weight. On here every day and would love the support
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new too, feel free to add me :smile:
  • slimpickings36
    Options
    Hi just joined today as finding it very hard .
    I lost over 5stone using a different web site in the past but september last year I tore a ligament in my knee which put a stop to exercize for a while (which I put back on over a stone and I was'nt to goal in the first place) once recovered started exercizeing again to go and sprain my knee this time. I must admit I am an exercize freek when I start cant stop but now I have to wait untill swelling goes down so its just walking , weight training and toning exercise for me which I can honestly say i wish I could do more. I am here to watch what I eat while my exercise has dropped.
  • 2myhealth577
    Options
    ^Added you all :)

Thank you :D
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lisa. Welcome and good luck! Stay focused and you will get to your goal. Set your goals wisely to inspire yourself.
    :)
  • Rosetta2015
    Rosetta2015 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i'm new too. Feel free to add me.
  • 2myhealth577
    Options
    ^added thank you :)
  • 2myhealth77
    Options
    My Fitness Pal/computer deleted the old page - sooo upset...can anyone who was on my page please readd me?? I loved coming on and seeing you guys on my page and supporting you like you supported me...this is my new acct: 2myhealth77 (i'm more upset that my foods were all gone)....I'll try to get you guys on this one too. I'm so sorry :(