what do you think of mio water?

Options
what do you think of mio water?

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's the healthiest thing in the world, but if it gets you to drink more water then the benefits outweigh the negatives in my mind. Plus its super convenient. Negative: its way too expensive.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I use it and other water flavorings. I find that I will drink more than 8 cups a day if I add some flavor to my water and much less if I don't. Also, my local grocery store has a generic version, and it tastes exactly the same at half the price.
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I've never come across it, but what I do is add water to about 50ml of fruit juice, which flavours the water more healthily for very few calories a time.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I got sent some mio and I loved it. No idea if its expensive or not but I went from struggling to drink 4 glasses a day to easily drinking 10-12 x
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I like the cute commercials they have out now. Other then that not much. I use fruit juices to flavor water.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    If Im going to flavor my water, it will be with fresh lime, lemon, cucumber, even a couple of strawberries... but thats it.

I keep things chemical-free
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    The only odd thing I found is that it contains propylene glycol...a.k.a. antifreeze.

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MiO
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I just saw it for the first time in the store today. $3.99 for 24 servings. Don't know how big the servings are but it was this tiny little thing. I think I'll stick with plain water.
  • lmbatchelor
    Options
    My store has the generic version. I mix that with my energy drink "sparks" from advocare..gives me a balanced energy drink. Keeps me away from other sugary drinks