Happiness is....

Options
ff1diver
ff1diver Posts: 30 Member
Happiness is...

Having great family and friends who support me while I am on this journey.

Happiness is...

Being able to wrap a regular size bath towel around myself with no gap...have not been able to do this in 10 years!!!:heart:

Replies

• walker001
    walker001 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I agree,isn't that a good feeling. Good job !!!!!!!
  • Marita702
    Marita702 Posts: 3
    Options
    AMEN...love the towel these days :-P
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    H ealthy feeling
    A wesome support system
    P erspiration
    P erseverance
    I nner self-confidence
    E nergy for every day
    S incere comments from people you love
    S urprising non-scale victories

This is what happiness is to me :)
  • ff1diver
    Options
    H ealthy feeling
    A wesome support system
    P erspiration
    P erseverance
    I nner self-confidence
    E nergy for every day

• ff1diver
    Options
    H ealthy feeling
    A wesome support system
    P erspiration
    P erseverance
    I nner self-confidence
    E nergy for every day

Love it!!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    LOVE...

Love for God, people, Life and lastly myself. That's so NOT politically correct, to put myself last (and actually everything else I've said here:indifferent: --I know, but I ain't a "politically correct" type of chica:laugh: I always think like this...what's the root word of happiness? Happen. That means to me an ever changing thing, not something that's "static" or fixed--that it's like the weather, subject to change. Therefore, Life/God has taught me (or rather is EVER teaching me), better to put my Hopes and Motives and Intentions on LOVE rather than happiness, because honey so many things in this ole life "happens" and can and does change. If/since I put my focus on LOVE (giving it, rather than seeking it)--wonders of wonders, miracles of miracles, here comes JOY and it's a constant companion of mine:bigsmile: .

That's what happiness is to me...Love :wink: Love of God, People and Life!!!!!!!!!

I always taught my children and myself to always be filled with JOY

J: Jesus First
    O; Others Second
    Y: Yourself last

Again, it surely isn't "P.C." but it works for me and mine and we love working it too:wink:

Joy is something that doesn't depend on "nouns" (people, places and things). For me, it comes from a close and personal relationship with The Lord--something that is sheer unadulterated foolishness to most...but Wise and Wonderful to a "certain" few:wink: As I "operate" (that'd be think, be and do) IN LOVE...all the other things that "happiness" brings is constantly mine (many times I have to "wait on it" many times it isn't "instant gratification" and this joy/LOVE is/emanates from the inside out--rather than the other way around so it makes the "adventure/journey of life, weight-loss, success, and LOVE all the more FUN and INTERESTING :smooched:
  • ff1diver
    Options
    bump
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Keeping my Savior 1st in my life
    Knowing that I have a very loving, supportive, God fearing husband by my side
    Being a nuturing mother to my daughter
    Having an aging mom thats happy, healthy, and very Blessed
    Having the resources to provide for my mom
    Seeing my mother smile, full of pride knowing that her children (myself, hubby & daughter) are happy
    Awaking every morning feeling Blessed
    ...plus so much more...
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Keeping my Savior 1st in my life
    Knowing that I have a very loving, supportive, God fearing husband by my side
    Being a nuturing mother to my daughter
    Having an aging mom thats happy, healthy, and very Blessed
    Having the resources to provide for my mom
    Seeing my mother smile, full of pride knowing that her children (myself, hubby & daughter) are happy
    Awaking every morning feeling Blessed
    ...plus so much more...

You are absolutely adorable! What are lovely person/daughter YOU are!!!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!