Hello I have just started the MFP, I must say I love it.

Options

Replies

• angel196715
    Options
    I just simply treat it like a game. The best part is I'm winning.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    You'll love this place! Wait until the weight starts to plummet!
  • Mathteacher35
    Mathteacher35 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your weight loss! It is worth the effort!
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I have made some fantastic friends on here. It's a great community as well as a great way to start losing weight and eating healthier!!
  • zabu34
    zabu34 Posts: 8
    Options
    :bigsmile: I know what you mean! Ive just joined but I want to do this, its not something that I HAVE to do, you know what I mean...you get all the tools and I love that you can see what is going in and how much of it is. Its amazing! Keep in touch with your progress and if you have any tips let me know-I have a wedding in Rarotonga in November this year so Im keen for any thing that can help!:bigsmile:
  • Vickylynn31
    Vickylynn31 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi there....i just joined as well...learning the ropes. Good luck to you....
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you that just started. You'll find that the support you get from friends here, is priceless. I have to attribute the success I'm having, at least partially, to them. A great support system makes it so much nicer a journey.
  • toomanycurves
    toomanycurves Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Angel and Vicky! I'm glad that you joined. Although I'm a relative beginner myself, please let me know if there is any way that I can help you.:flowerforyou:
  • toomanycurves
    toomanycurves Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Steffie, Your progress makes me so happy!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BeautyNPower
    BeautyNPower Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have just started also but I can already tell this is a gem of a system. I love how it does all of the work for me and tells me when I am not eating enough and what I can expect. I am also going to be in wedding in late Oct and pledged to do a mudrun two weeks prior to that....I have to shed the extra 25 lbs I've got on me. So if you see me out here please keep me honest and in line. Thanks!!!
  • ifitkillsme
    ifitkillsme Posts: 77
    Options
    I treat it like a game also. I have tried other sights and this one is so easy and motivating. Add me as a friend if you like. And good luck with your game!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    This is an awesome place to start! Make sure to have some wonderful friends in your corner... and be true to yourself...Feel free to add me...