Insanity Gals

Options
JDKD82199
JDKD82199 Posts: 106 Member
I am currently finishing up my 3rd week of Insanity and looking to friend some fellow Insanity ladies to help keep me motivated.

Replies

• schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Meeeee!! Re-starting on Monday morning, bright and early!!
  • JDKD82199
    JDKD82199 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and I'm hooked. My calves haven't burned this much in.... ever. And I'm a swimmer and runner. Friend requested!
  • jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    Options
    Hello you can add me for motivation & tips. :)

i've successfully completed 3 rounds of insanity and currently on round 4. BEST workout ever :)

good luck to you!!
  • apples92
    apples92 Posts: 13
    Options
    I just started insanity...you can add me!
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on my 3rd week of Insanity also, looking for Insanity friends. I added some of you already. Feel free to add me. Thanks!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 4:) Onto recovery week and then the max workouts:)
  • amyoutdoors
    Options
    I have completed insanity last year and started up again on Monday. Love this program!! Anyone can add me!!
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did it last year for my wedding and saw amazing results. I was a little scared to start it again knowing how intense it is...but recently I tried one of the videos again and loved it. I just finished working on my schedule to fit in a few insanity days because I know it will be so beneficial to my routine! So I'm not doing the full program, but I will be doing it a few times a week, so you can add me if you like.