Arm Flab is too friendly...

Options
Ok, I have been trying to find ways to stop my friendly arm flab! I am so sick of my arm flab waving when I do :(

HELP!!!

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercises are you doing?
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    OP, over time it will reduce. From your ticker, you still have a decent amount more weight to lose. I'd suggest doing some strength training now, but really, it's not going to go away until you're closer to an ideal body weight.
  • carolinenorthrup
    carolinenorthrup Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    OP, over time it will reduce. From your ticker, you still have a decent amount more weight to lose. I'd suggest doing some strength training now, but really, it's not going to go away until you're closer to an ideal body weight.

This ^ ....work them triceps!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have been trying to find ways to stop my friendly arm flab! I am so sick of my arm flab waving when I do :(

HELP!!!

Time and reducing body fat overall. You can't stop reduce sadly :(
  • LPS1986
    LPS1986 Posts: 104
    Options

THIS!

It took me awhile to realize that 1) I was losing far to quickly, 2) not eating enough/calories back, and 3) strength training was the best thing ever.
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My mother has had a lot of success mainly using the elliptical.