Breakfast Burritos!

Options
I've been making burritos for breakfast lately - they are very good. Today I made one with 1/2 cup brown rice, 2 scrambled eggs, 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms and two slices of deli turkey. 400 cals (with a low-carb burrito)

Very filling, a TON of food, and great ratios of macro-nutrients... good stuff! 42g carbs, 13g fat, 30g protein... and also 9g of fiber is nice

Anyone else have burrito ideas? I'm fairly new to the site and eating relatively "clean" (loving it). I've never really prepared meals before that took more than microwaving and stuff, so this is all new to me. It's actually kinda fun.

Replies

• orange4783
    orange4783 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I usually use 2 corn tortillas, 2 slices of turkey bacon or morningstar farms veggie bacon (its actually pretty good, without the sodium nitrate, which has been shown to increase chances of certain cancers), 1/2 cup of liqued scrambled egg, and sprinkle some chili powder on it, its good. Microwave the 2 tortillas with the bacon, cover, for 2 minutes. Then microwave the egg, cover, for 1minute. Its really good, and fills me up.