I need a challenge

Options
I work better and harder when I'm given a short term goal... Any ideas

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Every month a lot of people on here post new challenges. Last month I did the 24 hours challenge. The goal was to exercise for 24 hours (1440 minutes) throughout April. This month I'm doing 30DS. There's also C25K and step challenges (there's one up now with the goal of 10,000 steps in one day). Just search the boards, and I'm sure you'll find something that fits with your goals.
  • sheguay
    sheguay Posts: 14
    Options
    What kind of challenge are you looking for? Food wise - exercise? I just joined this site and am learning my habits (oh my goodness I need to work on me!!). I just posted about cutting portions as a goal this week because all week I noticed that I was hitting 2 or more servings per meal. If you're up to it I will challenge that together this week you and I can note once a day or whichever you prefer as to how we are doing with serving sizes for meals & snacks...if you wish to decline its all good....no one will get any complaints from this gal!! If you would like, go ahead and friend me or I will friend you. Again, I am 6 days into this site....tx!!
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
  • hholmes84
    hholmes84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Every month a lot of people on here post new challenges. Last month I did the 24 hours challenge. The goal was to exercise for 24 hours (1440 minutes) throughout April. This month I'm doing 30DS. There's also C25K and step challenges (there's one up now with the goal of 10,000 steps in one day). Just search the boards, and I'm sure you'll find something that fits with your goals.
    Thanks... I'm pretty competitive. BTW, I happen to like Jeeps also. We have a commander. sheguay: I'm IN. I need to watch portions as well. It's too easy to over eat. I only got on this yesterday. Until yesterday I've been on loseit.com... This site is a little more advanced in my opinion and I like that it tracks water intake... I need a challenge for that! I often go a day without drinking water. I used to never drink water. I hated the way it smelled for some reason...