Needs motivational friends :) 20 from perth, australia

Options
yehzoe
yehzoe Posts: 22 Member
Hiiiiii,
Im zoe :) just started using this app, trying to be healthier with my eating habits, im a vegetarian so its mostly good but i do enjoy chocolate and other yummy fatty foods probably too frequently. I used to be an exercise addict, i've become lazy and need motivation to work out so i can tone up a bit.

So yehhh some friends on here would be great. :)
Add me :)

Replies

• jenbenster
    jenbenster Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello!

I'm 21 and a vegan [with occasional fish depending on if I want an omega or iodine boost!]

I've started doing a new exercise regime too, check out bodyrock.tv and Jillian Michaels videos if you're into getting your *kitten* kicked.

But, I do love to experiment with yummy vegan foods or raw fruit & veg recipes =) Add me if you like!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow aussie :) There are a few WA people on here but mostly NSW and Victorians :)
  • chunkeystudent
    Options
    hi!! how much do you need to lose? I have 30 pounds to lose and use to be addicted to the gym but after starting uni I have become so lazy!!

also with the veggie thing I was veggie for 5 years but eating so much cheese instead of meat I decided to start eating meat again... I cant seem to find healthy (cheap and easy..as im a student) replacements to meat? xxx
  • Loraah
    Loraah Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey Zoe, I'm from huntingdale, just outside of Perth. I'm 22. Just getting myself back into working out as I used to be mega fit. Feel free to add me for support
  • LoriJ1782
    LoriJ1782 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Zoe,

I'm from the US and in definite need of motivational friends myself. I'm brand new (finally set up my profile 10 mins ago lol). Even though we're very far from each other I think we can definitely help motivate one another!
  • yehzoe
    yehzoe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Thanks guys i'll add you all :)
    I dont really need to lose weight, i've grown a slight belly and i hav a bit more back fat then i'd like, but i mean im still a size 8 i just want to tone and get into it all before i get too comfortable an put a heap of winter weight on that i wont be able to lose lol

I dnt use a lot of meat replacements, im on a fair amount of vitamins though, but woolworths has a good range, like the "frys" and "quorn" brand which actuly taste amazing!!
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi Zoe! Welcome!! I'm in Lesmurdie and pretty active on here... Add me if you like :D
  • JessDorian
    JessDorian Posts: 34
    Options
    Hey Zoe, im from adelaide there's lots of aussie here its great if you can get more of us on ur friends list so you've got others to talk to on same time although having people from other countries on here is great too!!
    im in same boat want to tone up and lose last few kilos. feel free to add me always looking for more active helpful and supportive ppl!
  • nadiosa99
    nadiosa99 Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome!
    Vegie from Melbourne here...feel free to add me! xx
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Jayson, 29 from Sydney here!

Not a vegetarian but am quite active here since January. Feel free to add me, always happy to meet more Aussies :)