Mayweather VS Cotto

Options
Italian_Buju
Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
What a GREAT fight....one of the best I have seen in a long time....who knew Cotto had it in him! Anyone else watch this last night? I was kinda surprised there was not already a thread about it.....

Replies

• Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i watched (without hot wings or beer #NSV) Cotto and his pink socks surprised me. Especially after round 7 when Floyd was in the corner leaking heavily. By round 11, it was clear Cotto needed a knockdown if he wanted any chance at a decision. Still a great fight,
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Cotto could have won that fight, he gave it away.
  • CHOOCHperez
    Options
    FUUUUUUUUUUUCK...this angers me that Cotto lost I can't f-ing believe it!!!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Cotto could have won that fight, he gave it away.

Why do you say that?
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    i watched (without hot wings or beer #NSV) Cotto and his pink socks surprised me. Especially after round 7 when Floyd was in the corner leaking heavily. By round 11, it was clear Cotto needed a knockdown if he wanted any chance at a decision. Still a great fight,

Haha, I was laughing at his pink socks....

We had wings and beer (well, I had water cuz I dont drink).......
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I WANTED COTTO!!! SOOOO bummed he didn't win! I feel like he didn't want it enough.. I don't know it looked like he was spent or just giving up! He was doing SOOO good in the mid rounds!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Paid the pay per view fee and I was not disappointed!! Good fight and even Mayweather showed he is human!!! Cotto defensive skills are poor but has a great heart!!

Good fight!!!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Why Beiber?
  • KDfor3
    KDfor3 Posts: 19
    Options
    Anyone else find the announcers incredibly annoying during the Mayweather fight?
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Yea it was a goood fight. I was wondering why Cotto had on pink shorts, boxing gloves, even his mouth gaurd was pink lol.. I wanted him to win.. as I heard Mayweather disrespected his father on live tv.. so Idk and hes all bout money and what was with him walking in with Justin Beiber and 50 Cent???!!!!! lmfao! wow!

other than that yeaup good fight..

O YEA AT THE END OF THE FIGHT: Did ne one notice that OLD man interviewing Mayweather seemed to be talking down to him? in the way he would word things out???? I remember he mentioned something bout his money and if it was a loney life?? haha
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    mayweather asserts that he's ready for pacquiao. until he let go of self preservation reasoning for that fight, it may never happen.
  • secretgirl4611
    Options
    mayweather asserts that he's ready for pacquiao. until he let go of self preservation reasoning for that fight, it may never happen.

HELL NO!! My $$$ Is on Pacquiao all the freakin wayyy.. Mayweather is challenging him basically he will lose with his cawky attitude.. really haha
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

HELL NO!! My $$$ Is on Pacquiao all the freakin wayyy.. Mayweather is challenging him basically he will lose with his cawky attitude.. really haha

I agree, pacquiao is a warrior. here's mayweather interview, he's cornered here in around 9 to 13 mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2MsxXteivM
  • secretgirl4611
    Options

I agree, pacquiao is a warrior. here's mayweather interview, he's cornered here in around 9 to 13 mins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2MsxXteivM

THIS ^
    O cool yeaup just finished watching the whole thing haha Idk I think Mayweather is too much into himself. He gave some really stupid answers sometimes bleh.. ****it! if he does fight Pacquiao I def. wanna see that fight!
  • 51powerski
    51powerski Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Lol who cares. Boxing is fake just like wrestling, baseball and the war on terror.

Enjoy cheering your pre ordained result decided by organised crime.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. Beiber looked silly and out of place.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Yeah.. Beiber looked silly and out of place.

I text my kids when he came out to tell them (they both HATE him)

Now, usually, I give my kids slack for picking on him, cuz we are Canadian, so I feel we should support Canadian talent, but really? How does he fit in there??
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was going to be about Victoria's Secret Cotton Underwear...ooops...
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    It was a whole lot better than canelo vs. sugar... Maybe he will finally realize he needs to retire, lol.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Cotto could have won if from the start he would had swing... I understand the whole defense and what not but coño he didn't do this puertorrican proud...