New....again

Options
misspamyla
misspamyla Posts: 46 Member
Hey all....
Most of you would not remember me at all.
I have been a faithful 'once a year' poster for quite some time.
In the past, I have tried a few great ideas....raw food diet....17 Day....and any assortment of other plans.
I seem to start very well. Then, I seem to give up really well too.
So, now, today, I am at the highest weight I have ever been in my life. So, the journey continues. I have so far to go.
My first goal is to weigh in and record my food every day. With every endeavour to stay within my goals, I struggle with the consistency of keeping track on a daily basis. That would translate into being accountable to at least the program.
That would be a great thing to get under my belt. Keep denial at least at arm's length.
This time around I'm aiming for baby steps. I've already tried the grand sweeping life changes to no avail.
We'll see.
Please let me say that I would really love to get to know anyone who is interested in adding me. Love to make some new friends.
Take care all.
Pam

Replies

• sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Out sounds like you have a good pam for these baby steps! I've had a restart...our two...of my own!

If you fancy another friends, feel free to add me (that goes for anyone!)

You got this!
  • kirstyfoy
    kirstyfoy Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am exactly the same! This is my 4th or 5th attempt, after a very faithful first attempt. I did really well the first time round, and then decided I could calorie count on my own! Big mistake! Since then I have logged in once every couple of months! I really need help to stick to it this time, so hoping that if I add you two we can motivate each other?! Kirsty x
  • eechyano
    eechyano Posts: 7
    Options
    Sending you an invite :) Nothing better than strong motivation !
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi Pam....good luck, sending a friend request :)
  • misspamyla
    misspamyla Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. Looking at all your profiles, so inspirational.

If I look at the scale this morning, I'm not doing so well, but fortunately my big goal was just to post things and keep it real. So, in that respect, it's a good start.

Thanks again for the adds. I'm looking forward to the journey with some awesome new peeps!!