need support when feel like falling!

Options
PottyMrs
PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
Hi everyone, iv been a member of MFP for as long as iv been a member of my local Slimming World, since June 2011. but lately i seem to have hit a rut, where i dont seem to be losing and when i do its not as much as i used to! No matter how hard i try, this then causes me to spiral out of control and scoff!! I need supportive friends to help me thru the low times, the times when im craving, the times when i cant be bothered to go the gym, to pursuade me out of the excuses i recently seem to be using! I wanted to get to 140lbs by july, iv got 37lbs to lose to get me there and its beggining to look doubtful as each day goes on!

Replies

• saltyraisins
    saltyraisins Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will be that wind beneath your wings!

Joking aside, I relate! I like the "support" feature through this website for this reason. I've added you!
  • twinmum1982
    twinmum1982 Posts: 31
    Options
    Add me if u like i go through the same cycles, but this is the first time ive tried calorie counting would love to help and support u
  • PottyMrs
    PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you both :)
  • WhiteCloud9
    WhiteCloud9 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you also and I believe the first two ladies that replied became my friends today also. Enjoy how far you've come with your weight loss and don't give up .
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Fatpants85.....You don't need those jeans at the back of the cupboard.....Why, because you are going to do the same as me...get yourself trim and fit....Then, go out and get yourself some new better duds....

I don't how you can see my see my diary, I set it to see, but I can't see it myself....Anyway thanks for the kind words I'm just trying to sort this site out....
  • jrae92
    jrae92 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jenn :) This is the first time i've been in this website and I have not much clue where to begin. haha. I would love to meet people through here that can also keep me motivated just as much as I plan on motivating people as well. :) Thank you!!
  • IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! I've been having quite a bit of trouble lately, due to a ton of stress from finals. I also expect to have some trouble when I go home for the summer where there is no gym and it will be insanely hot outside.

Let's work together to our goals! :D
  • Hadunka
    Hadunka Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me as friend. Radka
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You can do it! I know it can be rough sometimes, but having friends to push you on truly helps a lot!
  • retunks
    retunks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you can add me as a friend . I'm on here every day.
  • jacattak91
    jacattak91 Posts: 7
    Options
    feel free to add me also! i'm trying to get back into the swing of things also, and i think we have pretty near the same weight loss goals. we all have faith in you!
  • Mamahulk
    Mamahulk Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow all of you who replied to this post- see amazing- I ll help you- if you all would add me too- the support I have already received is amazing- together we can kick this and get healtherier then ever!!!!!!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I will help! Add me and we can help each other!! I know the feeling. I have been feeling stuck too.. I refuse to go back so if treading water is where its at right now ok.. but I need to keep moving!
  • kswilliams77
    Options
    Hi, I have been on here for a few months, but had recently fell off the wagon. I am ready to go for good this time and would love the support as well. Best of Luck on everyone's journeys:) Please feel free to add me as a friend I am here to motivate and get motivation as well!!
  • vivekg
    vivekg Posts: 35
    Options
    Please add me too. Trying to look for as much motivation as possible!
  • newfitTasha
    newfitTasha Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm in the same position as you & I'm just starting MFP today; we can help echother out through those cravings & feeling down moments :flowerforyou:
  • beachboundgirl2012
    Options
    I added you too! I can give great motivation and advice - it's following it myself when I start to fail - so we can all help each other!!!! :happy:
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me too - this is a great place to be with lots of support and encouragement
  • bearyle
    bearyle Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm a beginner here, slightly different from you, but i'm feeling that 'first few days' rut! Feel free to add me, don't really know how all this works yet. Sending lots of motivation :) x x x
  • osutuba
    osutuba Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)