hoping for ideas re: insanity results

Options
Thanks for reading my thread here... During my first month of Insanity I lost about 3-4 lbs and about 4 inches. I have now finished the second week of month 2 and seem to have gained back about 2 and no measurable loss otherwise. I am not that concerned about a few pounds I just thought I would see amazing results during the second month since I saw results during the first month. Other relevant info... I am 4'11, 115 at a fairly healthy weight with toning to do. I think I am eating about 1500 calories, the program recommends I eat more but I am just eating healthy when I am hungry. I know a HRM would help but it just isn't in the budget right now. Thanks sooo much for any ideas! Have a great day!

Replies

• Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    perhaps just get it out there one more time...
  • jmespinosa
    jmespinosa Posts: 5
    Options
    It depends on your body I think. My husband lost a lot of weight the first month, but didn't lose much the 2nd. Mostly because for him he only had so much to lose.

I and him don't do just Insanity. We do a various of things for muscle confusion and to increase our strength and weight loss. So since we got a weight machine at home, Insanity and elliptical. I do Insanity for like a week then I will do elliptical at night and weights every day. I want to tone as I lose. If I did just cardio I it would be hard to tone my body once I lost the weight.
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your response- I do enjoy doing other things and try to jog...this being final exam time I haven't been able to take extra time for that. Maybe when my exams are done and I can do some extra moving around it will help! Way to go with your program!