Never, Ever Give UP...140lbs lost...

Options
Skeebee
Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
For those of you who feel that everything is out of your reach and that things feel impossible, here is a primary example of how anything is possible if you choose to believe in yourself first and foremost. Very motivating...if THIS is possible, our weight loss journey's pale in comparison as unobtainable dreams...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&feature=share

Replies

• realslim
    realslim Posts: 2
    Options
    so awesome
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Thanks for sharing this!! So worth watching!!

Cheers:flowerforyou:

Alsison
  • Lucylikesrunning
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Was crying when he walked across the room. BAWLING by the time he was running. That's AMAZING.
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    A wonderful story.
  • finallyFIT_ForMe
    Options
    This made me cry; thanks for posting.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    SO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WATCHED THIS VIDEO...but on my sister's facebook profile page......WEIRD!!!! HE IS SO INCREDIBLE AND My hope is that I can help inspire people one day too! I may not have the same obstacles but his story gives me hope and I would like to be able to pass that on to others as well.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I'm bawling!! So amazing!!!
  • slim104
    slim104 Posts: 160
    Options
    That brought a lump to my throat when he started running. Amazing story.
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, I cried, and then I watched it a second time and cried again, and had to post it to FB.. the most inspirational thing I have ever seen, and I thought I'd seen some doozies! I saved this video, because I think I should watch it whenever I need motivation and encouragement not to give up.. I think that man is amazing, and I feel so wonderful for him.. I watched another video of it, except Diamond Dallas Page added in a voice over that on top of everything else, Arthur is a husband, father, and works 70 hours a week as a special education teacher and administrator.. how cool is this guy??
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That was awesome! The other night I was at the Hollywood Bowl (saw Coldplay who did the background song for that video) and ended up walking 5 miles back to the hotel....last year I couldn't walk a 1/2 mile downhill! USE IT OR LOSE IT!!!
  • lizblizz28
    lizblizz28 Posts: 166
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing that video.... He is truly an inspiration.
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! He has every reason to be incredibly proud!!! Made me cry!!
  • beachquilt
    beachquilt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That was an amazing story!!
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love this so much.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    tears ARE streaming down my face like the song says...Incredible & Awesome!
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    That was great to watch and see his progress.
    It was great to see he did not give up. End result was awesome.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Truly touched me, thanks for posting it. what amazing courage and determination.
  • CelticDestiny
    CelticDestiny Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This is just what I needed today to help pick me up. Thank you for sharing!
  • Tishmarcum
    Tishmarcum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! I cried also...if this guy can do maybe I can too! I think I'll keep this when I need to be reminded that I CAN DO THIS! Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!