What kind of Elliptical do you have?

Options
I'd like to get an Elliptical for my home. Any suggestions on the best one out there at reasonable cost?

Replies

• queenmolly68
    Options
    I have a Gold Gym Elliptical that I got at Wal Mart for a very reasonable price. I have had great success with it even though it doesn't have all the features I would have liked.
  • Inspired2run
    Inspired2run Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • t2kburl
    t2kburl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have a NordicTrack, that was not the cheapest, but had some features I liked and some that could be better.
    I'm ~300 lbs so I needed a machine that wasn't going to break as soon as I got on it.
  • PulchritudinousLady
    PulchritudinousLady Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I got a Sunny brand elliptical for $162. It's AWESOME. It isn't a cheapo one like those at Wal-Mart but I didn't have to pay the Sears price by purchasing online. It's got fantastic reviews too. It makes a squeak or two as I work out but it has great resistence. The best part is at 68lbs it's easy to move around and it fits in my small living room.

I used to have a $2000 machine and I'll admit, it felt like gym equipment, but it was heavy and required the company to disassemble when we had to move. It was also enormous.

So, if you have the dough, get yourself something nice but if you are looking for something small and light, try a Sunny.
  • Inspired2run
    Inspired2run Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just started looking around and have noticed a wide price range. I wouldn't mind spending around the middle of the road :smile: I don't want something huge, as it'll need to fit in a room with other equipment, but I want something that's going to hold up.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I have a NordicTrack AudioStrider.
  • needsalotofhelp
    needsalotofhelp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would look at Sam or Costco for one. I notice you can get a really nice one for less then looking at ****s.. Let me know if you need me to help you, I have both cards...