Options
taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
4082310_700b.jpg

Replies

• sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    lol, or, until they are stopped being told that their own value is their looks and sex appeal, and can feel sexy in their own skin whatever they look like :P
  • JmeHarris
    JmeHarris Posts: 38
    Options
    SOOOO glad there was more to that title, I was about to get ugly. : )
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    LOL, I love this!
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    4082310_700b.jpg

key word there is Think.
    Perception is sometimes reality, not always.
    Bald is genetic, belly is controllable.
    So, half sexy?
  • RestartThisRight
    Options
    awkward...I shaved my head 2 years ago for st. baldricks foundation. I was at my heaviest but I still thought I looked damn good. So i win... :D
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    My inner feminist was about to come out. And, thanks to Mitt Romney, I now know that I HAVE an inner feminist. Ah, the only good thing he will every do for society.
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My inner feminist was about to come out. And, thanks to Mitt Romney, I now know that I HAVE an inner feminist. Ah, the only good thing he will every do for society.

...and that would still be more good than Obama will ever do(since you decided to take this thread into politics).
  • Sascha
    Sascha Posts: 204
    Options
    A reminder to follow our guidelines, including:

No Political Topics in the Main Forums

Political content is not allowed on the Main Forums. This includes images. Please form or join a Group if you would like to engage in political debate on MyFitnessPal.

Thanks!
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that Julie's initial moderation response to this thread was simply to offer a heads-up about political topics BEFORE this thread went into a political down-spiral.

I understand that there are concerns about the moderation of the forums, and as I've posted in several other threads lately, I am extremely open (and eager) to receive feedback about the moderation of the forums. The best way to deliver that feedback to to message me at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/steven. If you'll let me know in specifics what's upsetting you about the forum moderation, I'll be extremely happy to make any improvements I can.

Airing moderator grievances in the forums is (and always has been) contrary to the forum guidelines ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines ) and that's the reason Julie eventually locked this thread until I had a chance to respond. I've removed the moderator complaints from this thread, and as far as I'm concerned this thread is welcome to continue... provided it doesn't start running down political channels. One of the reasons we went to the effort of creating Groups last fall was to give users a place to discuss some of the topics that inevitably cause major trouble on the main boards, politics being primary among those topics.

As a final note, we can only effectively moderate the threads that are brought to our attention. This thread was flagged as possibly turning political, so Julie posted a heads-up. That was exactly the correct, light-handed moderation I hope to see on the threads. And yes, many threads that deserve moderation, even much firmer moderation, go un-moderated... because we don't know they're there! As an example, every HCG thread we're made aware of is locked, and a message regarding our current take on the supplement is added to the thread. If we're not locking down HCG threads, is because we're not being made aware they're there.

So please help us to moderate better in two ways;

Report the posts that are truly of concern to you
    Offer me feedback at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Steven (ideally linking to the URL of the thread in question, or at the very least the title of the thread) and I'll look closely to see if we're meeting the obligations of the guidelines, or over (or under) stepping them.

Thanks,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff