New to Fitness Pal

Options
My name is Donna and I just started a little while ago. I am looking for some people who are willing to help motivate me along this journey and be see me through the ups and downs. I will do the same, I feel you can do a better job losing if you have a buddy helping you along the way. If you are willing, than let me know.

Replies

• kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome you MfP. I have lost 38 lbs so far and can be supportive to you on your weight loss journey.

Feel free to add me

Good luck:)
  • brhaunparks
    brhaunparks Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like...I log in every day and comment as much as I can...always supportive!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me, I try to send each friend a post at least once a week, and am on here daily. I have 38 lbs left to lose, I might fall off the wagon occasionally (like yesterday!), but I do my best!
  • RinetteKuhn
    Options
    I'm also new to Fitness Pal and would like to find some people to share the journey with
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    Love love love this site !! Welcome to MFP. Anyone feel free to add. I am on everyday.:smile:
  • johannah12
    johannah12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too so if you want to add me, go ahead, maybe we can support each other on this journey ((:
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. My name is Kimberlee, 48. I've been on here since December and absolutely love this site. Please feel free to add me for motivation and support.
  • JellybeanIcecream
    Options
    Hi Donna

I'm new here and you're very welcome to add me. I'm feeling really ready to make some real and lasting changes to my body and health and I'm keen to keep my motivation "switched on"...I think support between friends here can really help with that. So if you're feeling too like it's really time for a change let's start making it happen :)

Marie