My NSV - 6 Months of Sobriety

Options

Replies

• nigel061
    nigel061 Posts: 109
    Options
    An excellent NSV! Keep at it - I know how hard it can be.
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    yay congrats. Good for you. :) I stopped drinking about a year ago and I quit drugs about 5 or 6 years ago. I feel so much better and I have not been arrested or been in any fist fights or had intercourse with possibly diseased strangers. Sometimes things make me crave booze or drugs but I must stay away because I can't get sucked into that lifestyle again.
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That's awesome... Keep looking ahead!
  • Fitnthin101
    Fitnthin101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work!! It takes an extremely strong person to recognize that they have a problem and move forward in fixing it! If you ever feel yourself slipping towards your old ways, remember how good you feel right now!!!
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    Great news.....keep on track and lets here from you again in another 6 months!! Im more than happy to support!
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! NEWS!!!!!! I hope you feel good about your accomplishments. I don't even know you and I'm proud of you!! GREAT JOB!!!!!

Many blessings to you.
    ~Jodi
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sooo glad you left that life style. Now you can actually enjoy all the little things in life. Great job!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a wonderful achievement.
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    So proud of you and wishing you continued success. My husband is an alcoholic (high functioning), and my prayers each day are that he decides to take a different path. All the best to you on your journey and huge congratulations on what you have accomplished!
  • NGMama
    NGMama Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That. Is. Awesome!!!!! You win! You let go of alcohol and all of the hurt it caused and reclaimed a happy, healthy, confident you!!!! :smile:
  • 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, and you are really strong
  • Jlfisch
    Jlfisch Posts: 27
    Options
    What a huge accomplishment you have and are continuing to achieve!! I have a family member on this same road to recovery and I've seen first hand what a contstant battle it is. Be proud and hold your head high for all the great progress you have made thus far and will continue to do! The biggest thing I can say is continue to LOVE YOURSELF, you are WORTH it!
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
  • JD830278
    JD830278 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done, one of the best NSV's I've read on here so far. Keep it up x
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Keep fighting for your health and your life! You are worth it! :flowerforyou:
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You have tackled so much in the last six months! Congrats on all of it. I wish you many many more happy tomorrows. Proud of you!
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING! I'm very proud of you!!!! What a great accomplishment!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Keep fighting the good fight and congratulations on the 6 months! One day at a time, my friend!
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on changing your life and happy 6 months!! Major NSV. Maybe one of the best.

Here's to another 6 months... and another 6 months... and another 6 months.......

Oh damn, and congrats on losing 42 pounds as well!!! That's incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!