Calling all dudes on this board.

Options
I know there are a lot of female users, a lot of moms & what not. It would be pretty awesome to be-friend some of the guys on this board trying to lose weight, to help motivate & encourage each other seeing as I have no work out buddies in real life (most of my friends are already physically fit).

-Brad

Replies

• ryanpayne4
    ryanpayne4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    your welcome to add me dude.
  • stewartcarden
    stewartcarden Posts: 126
    Options
    sent you one(:
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Sounds cool bro, add me if you want. Imy name is brad too
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Add me too.. I look forward to have some people to trash talk to lol. Good luck.
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    Thanks for all the hospitality, I shot everyone a friend request.
  • mlbrowninsc
    mlbrowninsc Posts: 22
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and same to all the others that have replied here. I'm always looking for people that can help keep me going and answer questions. I'm always willing to help others anyway I can as well!
  • jlanz10
    jlanz10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Bro...
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Thanks! Mike
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I am a woman but I talk a like guy (trash talking) a lot!!
  • lanthos
    lanthos Posts: 2
    Options
    I need some extra motivation, feel free to add me!
  • mxmandani
    mxmandani Posts: 109
    Options
    I'll add you homie
  • jrq1965
    jrq1965 Posts: 4
    Options
    i'm in...u may add
  • kevinwk
    kevinwk Posts: 77
    Options
    Glad to see the brotherhood is alive and well on MFP! Any and all that want to can add me. It's important to have some accountability along this journey to a healthy weight and life. Good luck and continued success.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I know there are a lot of female users, a lot of moms & what not. It would be pretty awesome to be-friend some of the guys on this board trying to lose weight, to help motivate & encourage each other seeing as I have no work out buddies in real life (most of my friends are already physically fit).

-Brad

You may be quite surprised how much your fit buddies would love to work out with you and be a help. As a whole (yeah there is the occasional jerk) the fitness community does not really look down upon those of us who are just starting... they are actually most helpful and I have had nothing but help and support at our gym.. If your gym is not supportive, change gyms...
  • tytbone
    tytbone Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey man! I appreciate having some lady friends here ;), but certainly having other male friends for support is great too.
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always happy to add guys who know how tough it is and want to be helpful. Cheers!