Day 1

Options
Hi all,
This is my first day and first try with myfitnesspal, my longterm goal is a little more than 100lbs. It seems like such a huge mountain from here, but I have to try. I'm looking forward to figuring this all out and living a healthy active life!

Cheers.

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. My name is Kimberlee, 48. You can do this, really. This is a great site for motivation and support. Feel free to add me.
  • lauranicole91
    Options
    This is also my first day here. I just had my first baby in March and although I already lost all the baby weight plus some, I still need to lose more to get to a healthier weight for my height.

Feel free to add me too. I am looking for friends on here to help motivate and support me, as well as for me to motivate and support!
  • ferry_rider27
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :smile:

How do you add people?????
  • twinmum1982
    twinmum1982 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi click on picture of person who has replied to post then add as friend x add me if u like its my first day to
  • JeffPerry67
    JeffPerry67 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations on day one of your journey. I have found this site to be extremely helpful and have lost over 30lbs so far. Some days are a challenge, but the level of support I get on here is amazing. Stick with it and enjoy getting to your goal(s).
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Yesterday was my first day. You can add me to your friends list if you'd like.
    Let's travel this road together...one pound at a time.
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is also my first day!! I have been working at weight loss for the last while on my own... but am so excited to have found this site!! I have 20 pounds gone with about 50 more to go!! Feel free to add me as well!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Step, by step, choice by choice, day by day, you will get there. Find some helpful people and you can do it! welcome
  • ferry_rider27
    Options
    Thank you for all your replies! Day 1 is down and I am pretty sure I can do this...baby steps.

For the first time EVER I didn't cheat while doing my exercise, did the full 20 minutes and didn't even shave off a second!

Cheers everyone....here's looking forward to day 2!