My NSV- and it is an important one for me!

Options
momo2011Tuck
momo2011Tuck Posts: 49 Member
My son was born at 5lbs 14oz. I remember when he was 7days old I couldn't even carry my newborn in my arms around the store. He needed a bottle while shopping and my mom had to carry him and feed him. Granted I had just had a baby, but I was feeling fine... I just couldn't carry him. As he got bigger I found every excuse or reason not to carry him because I just couldn't do it.

The other day my mom and I were out shopping, and I was able to carry my 21 pound 8 month old around the whole store without it even phasing me! It was awesome!

Ive only been at it for 45 days, and I am only down 15ish pounds, which isnt even my pre pregnancy weight. But regardless, It was awesome to know I can finally carry my own child. :heart:

Replies

• ofthevalley
    ofthevalley Posts: 69
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is fantastic.
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Aww, thats amazing. I'm the same way, I can only hold my 19lb 7 month old for so long before having to sit down, pass her to my husband or put her in a cart. It's getting better, but still isn't great.

Thats so awesome :)
  • momo2011Tuck
    momo2011Tuck Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Aww, thats amazing. I'm the same way, I can only hold my 19lb 7 month old for so long before having to sit down, pass her to my husband or put her in a cart. It's getting better, but still isn't great.

Thats so awesome :)

You will get there! :)

I also today was able to run for awhile for the first time in....ummmm NEVER lol Too bad I dont have the right kind of stroller!! I may need to invest in one :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!