Newbie needs new buddies- The woman I was-The woman I am-The

Options
Hi there, been on for a couple of days now and I'm loving it totally! Not only are you all so friendly and helpful but you are completely inspirational and there is soooo much going on. The food and exercise diarys are awsome. I have also 'joined' the 100 push-up club and in just 3 days I have improved ten fold. Can't wait till I can do my first set of 'proper' push-ups. Theres a lot going on in my life at the moment and my weight loss is part of my 'new' me plan. No one has ever encouraged me before either in my work or personal life but on here you are different. So not wanting to ramble on too much :blushing: If anyone out there wants to catch up and chat on a weekly / monthly basis put me on your list. Have a super day everyone big hugs to all your hearts :heart:

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome to MFP. :smile: Isn't this place just the freakin' greatest thing ever?
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place where you can gain knowledge and get all the encouragement that you need! Glad you joined us!
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    hello ~

:flowerforyou:
  • amicklin
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! :laugh: Glad you love it as much as we do! Lots of helpful and caring people on this site! :drinker: :drinker:
  • B1ondie
    Options
    Thank you for such lovely welcomes girls.
    What is so good about this site is that at the press of the 'post' button you have so many like minded pals. Looking forward to getting to know you all better. :glasses: X