Here to get this DONE!!!!

Options
beckykceb
beckykceb Posts: 12 Member
I have recently gone through a life change! It's time to focus on ME, my health and happiness. I am NOT happy with the extra 80 pounds I am toting around! I look forward to meeting new people that can help encourage me on my journey!!

Replies

• lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and feel free to add me!
  • icecreamlovesme
    Options
    Hi Becky,

I signed up about 1/2 hr. ago and I am also 75 lbs overweight! And I want to get it done, too! I've been on the WW site for many years (10 aprox) and gone on the program with success a few times, never reaching goal.

you have boys? I have a 7 yo and a 2.5 yo. Crazy life with boys!

Don't know how you become MFP friends with someone but if you want to tag along for the ride, I'm a good buddy.

K
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome girls....if you need support please feel free to add me.:laugh:
  • VictorW2
    VictorW2 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi and welcome ,

Happy to help, guide and support. Enjoy the journey, you'll do awesome!
  • Terri_Wickwire
    Terri_Wickwire Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great to meeting you gals! I've been on here since 4/23 and I am LOVIN' it!! Please feel free to add me if you'd like additional support and you really CAN reach those goals with MFP!!!
  • shrianna
    shrianna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky,
    Welcome! I support you in your efforts for your weight loss journey.
    I need to lose at least 100lbs!
    Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing.....
    Best wishes,
    Shrianna
  • ichagirl
    ichagirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm here for the same reason. I'm ready to get this done. Feel free to add me. I know I personally need some extra support!
  • StephWinn
    StephWinn Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Becky! Feel free to add me! I would love to cheer you on during this process!
  • vivekg
    vivekg Posts: 35
    Options
    Add me as well! I'm looking for ppl too.
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    hi there :) feel free to add me for support
  • wailani1
    wailani1 Posts: 4
    Options
    OMg it is like reading what I want to say and I hav 82 pounds...please, please, please all help and be there to encourage one another...I am so ready to do this...and today is the first day of the rest of our skinny lives...wailani:
  • wailani1
    wailani1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Ok gang...here we go...just joining but am thrilled and excited to do this...not sure ....can someone just zap this fat away? haha
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Good that you are charged up for this process. As a maintainer, I have to "get it done' on most days, or I'll be back to where I started!!!:smile: I guess my conviction is that it's never really "done".............and I accept the process!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on daily w/words of encourgement! I'm on about day 18 I think and I've lost 7 lbs since I started. I lost 65 lbs b/f I found out about MFP and I have about 45 more to go. I love this web site!
  • sarahectaylor
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I have bounced back and forth with "yo-yo" diets all my life and 3 years ago lost 45 lbs. and was doing good at keeping it off until...Got pregnant with my 2nd Blessing from the Lord :) Now I, once again, find myself trying to get back in the groove of weight loss. One thing to remember is to make it work for GOOD you have to make a lifestyle change. This is the HARDEST part for me! Once you can change your habits you will find it easier! We CAN do this!!!
  • chickiebabe2
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, i love this site and I am sure that you will too. Add me if you need some more motivation :)
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Welcome to all of you! I joined in Feb of this year and LOVE it!! I wish someone would have told me about MFP years ago! I've done ok so fare, but would like to drop another 50 pounds. Best of luck to everyone. I am on everyday, so feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome! I've been on MFP for a few weeks and I love it! The support and encouragement is amazing. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey.
  • syncynlyn
    syncynlyn Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on here since 3/1/12 and find it to be the most supportive site ever. Everyone I have come across is great and willing to help. I am happy to be your friend and whoever else would like to add me! We are in this journey together and we can be victorious!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newcomers on this thread!

If you ever have any questions about the site or health and fitness, please check out the Unofficial MFP FAQ. It a community supported group built by experienced members. Check out table of contents for an organized list of the topics.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/474-unofficial-mfp-faq