My NSV - 6 Months of Sobriety

Options
124»

Replies

• kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Way to go Ms Cheese! My last drink was June 21, 1991 - a rum and coke in the Bahamas. Funny how we remember it exactly. Remember, it's one day at a time. Our commitment is to not drink TODAY. Those days then add up to 6 months and longer. It's now about learning to live without alcohol. I will promise you this - You will know a new freedom and a new happiness. You will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it. Fear of people and economic insecurity will leave you. You will comprehend the word serenity and you will know peace. There are many more promised made by living this recovering life, and your life in the future is one you would not even believe now could be possible. Keep your eye on living sober today, working the steps and those tomorrows will come.

Kristy
  • jem33199
    jem33199 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Ever day sober is a miracle. Celebrate how far you've come!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Well done, sweetie x
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I am * so * proud of you.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your sobriety. I've been clean and sober since Feb 12, 2004 and it's been worth every moment. Feel free to add me for MFP or sobriety support. I'm pretty much always available :bigsmile:
  • jackiecroberts
    jackiecroberts Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your addiction and congratulations on your sobriety!!
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your sobriety :flowerforyou:
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Way to take control. Keep it up. We only get one shot at life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!