that awkward moment when you have to edit your ticker :(

Options
i'm seriously about to give out my phone number so someone can text me every day and keep me on track. i know what to do and how to do it and i always crap out after like, a week. i want to be skinny and pretty again waaaaah.

who wants to kick me in the butt?

Replies

• aliciajean122
    aliciajean122 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Haha I love this idea actually. I am one of those people. Once I'm at the gym and everything I'm good to go, but its the getting there part that I need help with.

And when you know you have to report to someone it is much more motivating.
  • Kimberleycommonname
    Kimberleycommonname Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3lsurQ4Ji1qzxee4.jpg
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    But, would a call or a text really keep you on track? You need to be somewhat self motivated to do this. It doesn't have to be so hard. Try making small changes you can live with, and work up to the bigger stuff. And, don't put a timeline to your weight loss. So what if someone else loses 10 lbs in a month? Start small and keep working forward and you'll get to where you want to be.
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Only if you are serious and won't be all whiney and crap. :flowerforyou:
  • teachermegan
    teachermegan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!! I do great for 5-7 days then fall off. This time, at least, i only fell off for 1.5 days, instead of a week or 2. I am DETERMINED to do this!

Easier to do now than later!
  • HisBoswell
    HisBoswell Posts: 12
    Options
    Ugh, I could use this too, no one else around me isdieting so they don't understand or want to talk about it
  • desert_rhino
    desert_rhino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hrm. I'm using the android app, and recording all my food and my every-couple-of-days weigh-ins... That's enough to keep me on-track, usually. I'm just making myself accountable to my phone for everything I eat, and all my exercise. The ticker takes care of itself. :) Since nobody else sees my phone, I figure leaving stuff out or fudging numbers is just lying to myself, and I can't imagine why I would.