Noob who needs some positive friends on here

Options
2»

Replies

• Fgtoad
    Fgtoad Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi. Glad you joined. I'm on every day. Feel free to add me.
  • Kahlana1
    Kahlana1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined today,I'm 26 years old and I would love to talk to anyone to help keep both of us motivated. My initial goal is to lose 19 pounds,but that is just my short term goal.
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :flowerforyou:

I'm fairly new here myself, and I'm positive and motivated. I need to lose between 75-100 lbs as well. I'm on almost every day.

I'll send you a FR, and anyone else is free to send me one as well.

Good luck and have fun on your journey! :happy:
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Hey, everyone! This is my 30th day, and I'm on every day. So, feel free to add me. I love making new friends and try to offer encouragement to my MFP friends. And, sometimes, I need a little kick in the rear too.

Good luck to all!

Keep moving forward!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI! Welcome. Feel free to add me. I joined a few weeks ago and love MFP! I also have the app which is great when I'm on the go or at work. Good luck on your journey!
  • mrsimes
    mrsimes Posts: 8
    Options
    I am sort of new here but this is my first time actually taking the time to sit down and make this work for me. I haven't really dieted until now because I just had a birthday. I want to continue to stay positive and motivated but I need a lot of help because I don't see myself as an overweight person, although 263 @5'9" is no slim chicken. If anyone wants to add me then feel free.
  • sharpeoplepc
    sharpeoplepc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'd love to be your friend. I'll add you.
  • armoredcore
    armoredcore Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can do it! MFP friends are always there. You can add me if you like. I use the app on my ipad and iphone so im always on
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-). Been here since January, by no means a weight loss expert but always happy to help and encourage others
  • flightlessbirdie
    flightlessbirdie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP too, have just had a baby recently and definitely need to be surrounded by some positivity, it's hard sometimes, when it feels like it's just me and the computer on this journey, so would be great to be added to your friends.....anyone else looking for some positive support, feel free to add me :)
  • Kirsykoo
    Kirsykoo Posts: 2
    Options
    Hiya,
    New Zealand Girl wanting to lose 30 kgs to be comfortable with myself again, need all the support i can get, so if anyone wants to add me ? Just got the app today, and already my dinner alone is over my calorie counter... eeeek! I will be learning alot from this app.
  • Annalinej
    Annalinej Posts: 1
    Options
    Sure thing! you can add me, the more support the easier the commitment!
  • KristinBreann
    Options
    This is only my 6th day. I need to form a support circle too. I'll request you :)
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me too - this is a great place to be with lots of support and encouragement
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Please add me too - I have around the same weight to loose and new on here ( 15 days now).