It's the little things that keep me motivated!

Options
pamatc2
pamatc2 Posts: 866 Member
I thought I would share some quirky little things that are keeping me motivated and I hope you would share some of yours!

1) I like that my belly doesn't hang over the waist of my jeans so much anymore!
2) I can actually bend further down to touch my toes before by belly hits my legs!
3) My underwear waistband doesn't roll down under my "baby belly fat" anymore!

I still have a long way to go to reach my goals, but sometimes it's the little things that you notice that keep you motivated to go all the way! Please feel free to share your "little things".

Replies

• misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    weird but just threw my jeans in the washer, I usually wear them 5 or 6 times because I don't leave the house much on the weekend so they are not dirty, but I am stretching them out to make them comfortable. I have only lost around 4 pounds but they felt a little loose so in the washer they go.
  • pamatc2
    Options
    That's a great feeling too! Freshly washed jeans are usually a little snug, so it's nice when you can put them on and not feel like a sardine!
  • KC4800
    KC4800 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I hear you on 1 2 and 3 :)
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I like that my belly doesn't hang over the waist of my jeans so much anymore! <-- this.

Also, my pants are starting to get looser and falling down a bit. Soon I will have to buy new pants.
  • pamatc2
    Options
    I like that my belly doesn't hang over the waist of my jeans so much anymore! <-- this.

Also, my pants are starting to get looser and falling down a bit. Soon I will have to buy new pants.

That's awesome!
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Two little things today that have absolutely made my day:
    - My shorts fell down!! They are draw string so it is not time for new ones, and I was home alone so there was no embarrassment factor but they were too loose and fell down
    - I had to make the strap on my cycle helmet shorter as it was too loose.
    This after only 15lbs, it really is the little things that keep you at it :)