Anyone doing weigh ins regularly on Youtube?

Options
I'm thinking about starting to record my weekly weigh ins on YouTube to keep me accountable. Is anyone else on YouTube who is doing weigh ins or keeping track of their weight loss journey on there. If so, what's your YouTube channel so i can support you there? Mine YouTube name is MissLadyGray. I think I'm going to start doing my weigh ins on Monday's every week via video.

Replies

• mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    im waayyyyyy too shy for anything like that!!! your very brave.. i will visit your youtube diary to send motivation :) good luck x
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    im waayyyyyy too shy for anything like that!!! your very brave.. i will visit your youtube diary to send motivation :) good luck x

*giggle* I'm not a person who is particularly likes being in front of a video camera, but I think the recording of my weight each week will make for some super accountability. :)
  • BrVanillaB
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm very shy too, but its helping me a lot posting videos - actually I only posted two, and nobody is watching- but I just keep on motivated when I think "OMG, I have to keep on being strong so I wont failure for whoever is watching me". Is kind of shallow but its one way to remind me of what I really want. PLUS, we will denitely be surprised when we lose our weight and see us like we used to look like.
    BTW, my channel is BrVanillaB . Lets support each other!
    (sorry for bad english - I'm from Brazil)
  • ladynica
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm very shy too, but its helping me a lot posting videos - actually I only posted two, and nobody is watching- but I just keep on motivated when I think "OMG, I have to keep on being strong so I wont failure for whoever is watching me". Is kind of shallow but its one way to remind me of what I really want. PLUS, we will denitely be surprised when we lose our weight and see us like we used to look like.

I will subscribe to your channel as well. I'll be "watching". :) Thank you for replying.
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    you both inspired me... i uploaded a video tonight, its a little jumpy and out of sync in places.... i think i talk too fast haha... either that or my sound card in my laptop is a little worse for wear. probably the latter.

its unlisted so you need the link to view it.... here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caqc2EU1dbM

x
  • gigishiree
    gigishiree Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about starting to record my weekly weigh ins on YouTube to keep me accountable. Is anyone else on YouTube who is doing weigh ins or keeping track of their weight loss journey on there. If so, what's your YouTube channel so i can support you there? Mine YouTube name is MissLadyGray. I think I'm going to start doing my weigh ins on Monday's every week via video.

ill def sub to you. i also youtube. check me out under the same user name. i plan on doing regular vlogs on my weight loss journey. also in a few weeks im having a Get FIT Giveaway which will include a $75.00 gift cert to GNC!
  • gigishiree
    Options
    Hi!

hi i subbed. my youtube name is gigishiree
  • gigishiree
    Options
    you both inspired me... i uploaded a video tonight, its a little jumpy and out of sync in places.... i think i talk too fast haha... either that or my sound card in my laptop is a little worse for wear. probably the latter.

its unlisted so you need the link to view it.... here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caqc2EU1dbM

x

im warning u YT is very addictive!
  • Jessicadollyy
    Options
    I have a weightloss vlog I just started and plan on doing weekly!! I hope for it to keep myself and others motivated! Check it out! And pass this URL on to your friends, others tell me that so far, its very helpful!! Add me, and let me know what you think of my vlog!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jessicarice0330?feature=mhee

-Jessica
  • ladynica
    Options
    I subscribed ladies. I will be posting a video soon.