Insanity or JM Rotation?

Options
I just did my first week of insanity and I like it enough and the fact it is supposed to bring results in 60 days. I am going on a beach vacation at the end of july so I am on target to finish insanity right around there. I am debating between continuting on with insanity or doing a Jillian Michaels Banish fat boost metabolism/no more trouble zones alternating each for six days a week. I really can't decide haha. I want to lose another 15-20lbs from my current weight and tone up a lot. I find Insanity challenging but its doable, which is about the same with the JM workouts. The only thing is I am scared the lack of strength training in Insanity will hinder my results when I could get a more lean looking body witha few days of JM no more trouble zones. Opinions?

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I don't have JM rotation so I have no idea.
    Insanity will help you to lose stomach fat (tight core). I
    There are lots push up, jumping in there so you will have awsome shoulder and lean legs
    For bikini body, I would chose insanity. Do a search on insanity in suscess story session, you'll see what I meant.
    But most of the people who do insanity lose inches NOT weight.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I lost weight AND inches quicker with JM than I am with Insanity at the current moment. I think the strength training with JM is something you may want for the body you are trying to get. I actually plan to do Ripped in 30 again after insanity because I had good results. I do love Insanity though.
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    From these responses and others, I think either will be good...but I prefer Insanity for quick, intense results. If you look on my profile, the 2 pics with the blue striped shorts were my insanity results. I don't think I could have gotten those results from Jillian, as much as I like her. Insanity is the right amount of crazy for me.

Whichever you choose- do it right, do it hardcore, and watch what you eat but eat enough. I never lost weight on 1200, but I got beyond my goal with 1500+.