YAY!!

AshleyTaylor2017
AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Just wanted to say THANK YOU(!!!) for the motivation and encouraging words. Although I am not supposed to weigh in until Monday, I took a quick peek on the scale today and have lost 2lbs since Monday. I haven't even started to add any exercise in!! It has been really hard trying to watch my calories the past 4-5 days but apparently is proving to be paying off! I even stopped drinking pop and am only drinking water!! What a good start to the day!

Replies

• hoot hoot
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    That's awesome!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    scale.gif Great job!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Just wanted to say THANK YOU(!!!) for the motivation and encouraging words. Although I am not supposed to weigh in until Monday, I took a quick peek on the scale today and have lost 2lbs since Monday. I haven't even started to add any exercise in!! It has been really hard trying to watch my calories the past 4-5 days but apparently is proving to be paying off! I even stopped drinking pop and am only drinking water!! What a good start to the day!
    awesome job !!! :flowerforyou: keep up the good work :wink:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    w00t! Yep this really works!!!! Gratz!!!!!!!!!
  • yay, it seems like you are finally seeing the effects of changing bad habits and how it gets easier to do the new habits, like drinking water instead of pop. hard work really does pay off! Congrats!

Demetria
This discussion has been closed.